We wanted to let you know about two upcoming classes, which are being offered by other MRC groups. If you take one, please let us know! Contact Julia Borek at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure you get credit for it.
- When Helping Hurts: Understanding the Impact of Compassion Fatigue
- This training, offered through the Allegheny County MRC, is an overview designed to bring awareness to the systematic impact of Secondary Traumatic Stress (STS), offer a safe space for providers to learn strategies for self-care and healing to provide clients with a full well of compassion rejuvenation
- Friday, March 18, 2022, from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Registration is required. Register in advance for this meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYpde2vqTgsHNLGUvZ4_rcRkWX1AbrCTXLp
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Overdose Awareness and Reversal Training
- This session, offered through the Philadelphia MRC, will provide training on how to use naloxone (Narcan), a life-saving medication that reverses an opioid overdose
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022, from 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Please join from your computer, tablet, or smartphone: https://meet.goto.com/MRCFluClinicTraining/overdose-awareness-and-reversal-training