- Willingness to do any assigned task
- Works well under stress
- Previous working experience as a materials management
- Hands on experience with inventory systems
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver.
- Valid drivers license (no restrictions)
- Ability to drive multi size vehicles (box truck, van, etc)
- Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage
- Read and write
- Establish inventory controls in coordination with the purchasing request.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Drive vehicles to and from operations, track use and availability, set up expanding vehicles.
- Provide logistical support, deliver supplies, transport personnel and equipment.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinate supplies and equipment needs for sites.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments
- Other duties as requested
CONTACT MONARCH STAFFING TO APPLY: Arielle McNeil, Recruitment Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.605.4238